Information about the article. 13 of Legislative Decree nr. 196/03 – “Personal Data protection code”
With reference to the provisions of Art. 13 of Legislative Decree. 30/06/2003 n. 196, we wish to inform you that the processing of personal data by K.F.I. LTD It will take place in compliance with existing rules and forms, and in accordance with the law; this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to the law, we report the following information:
1. The data you provided or disclosed to third parties will be handled by K.F.I. LTD for the following purposes:
accounting functions, technical and administrative closely related to the type of service provided and the management of relationships with customers,
communication of information relating to products and services offered by our customers. companies, via electronic newsletters and/or paper and telephone interviews.
2. The processing of data will be made through data processing tools, as well as manuals and on paper, by specifically authorized individuals. All data processed will be managed with adequate protection systems from damage or misuse.
3. The processed data will not be disseminated. Outside K.F.I. LTD They may be disclosed only to functional subjects to carry out activities of K.F.I. Srl. Among these subjects may be included or free consulting company formally appointed professionals in order to protect the security and confidentiality of data, companies engaged in auditing, accounting and financial statements or companies that provide complementary services such as credit recovery and telemarketing.
4. The treatment does not involve personal information falls into the category of sensitive data (personal data revealing state of health, personal data of a legal nature relating to sanctions or to regulatory non-compliance, …).
5. The provision of data for the purposes indicated above is necessary for the proper performance of the relationship; the refusal to provide such data could lead to failure or partial fulfillment of the service offered.
6. The data controller is K.F.I. S.r.l – Via delle Scienze, 21 – Binasco (MI)
7. The controller is Campagna Roberto – Via delle Scienze, 21 – Binasco (MI)
8. Compared with the data in our possession, you can always exercise your rights under Art. 7 of this Act, which for your convenience below.
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
– the origin of personal data;
– the purposes and methods of treatment;
– the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
– the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2;
– the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where such compliance is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.